ReplayTV® is the inventor and creator of personal television and offers the most powerful DVRs on the planet. ReplayTV has built a fanatical following, and has earned over 20 prestigious awards including CNET's Editors Choice Award and is the winner of an Emmy for technological achievement.
ReplayTV leads the DVR industry in groundbreaking innovations aimed at providing consumers with unmatched power and control in maximizing their TV viewing experience with the best performance and best value.
- First to put consumers in total control with QuickSkip® 30-second advance and other features
- First with built-in networking allowing consumers to watch any show from any networked ReplayTV DVR in the home
- First to allow consumers to program their DVR via the web from anywhere in the world
- First with genre-based recording allowing consumers to track their favorite team or find their favorite actor
- First and only to offer network recording which directs requests to available networked ReplayTV DVRs with sufficient capacity
- First and only standalone DVR with Progressive Scan and Digital Audio Output for state of the art performance
Founded in 1997, ReplayTV is headquartered in Cupertino, California. As of May 2003, ReplayTV® is a Digital Networks North America Company. A wholly owned subsidiary of D&M Holdings U.S., Inc. Digital Networks North America, Inc. (DNNA) owns the ReplayTV®, Rio® and Escient® brands-all representing award-winning technologies in digital home entertainment. ReplayTV has an important role to play in the overall corporate strategy of D&M Holdings, which includes enhancing the quality of life for its customers by creating innovative home entertainment solutions.
ReplayTV, Escient, and QuickSkip are registered trademarks of Digital Networks North America, Inc.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
About D&M Holdings Inc.
D&M Holdings Inc. (TSE I) is based in Tokyo and owns the Denon, Marantz, McIntosh Laboratory, Boston Acoustics, Snell Acoustics, D&M Professional,
ReplayTV and Escient brands. Denon, Marantz, McIntosh and D&M Professional are global industry leaders in the specialist home theater,
audio/video consumer electronics or professional audio markets, with a strong and long-standing heritage of manufacturing and marketing
high-performance audio and video components. Boston Acoustics, with its signature The Boston Sound, is a leader in premium loudspeakers
for home and audio markets. Snell is a super premium speaker brand. The ReplayTV and Escient brands represent award-winning technologies
in digital home entertainment. Additional information is available at www.dm-holdings.com.